- budget trackerThis resource provides regularly updated information on U.S. government funding for global health. It includes historical trends and tracks funding levels throughout the appropriations process. Data can be customized by U.S. Agency, Program Area, and Initiative.
- global health legislationThis tracker provides a listing of global health-related legislation introduced in the 116th Congress. Currently, there are more than 40 pieces of legislation related to global health topics, from global health security to neglected tropical diseases (NTDs) and reproductive health.
- Global health budgetThe U.S. Government is the largest donor to global health in the world and includes support for both disease- and population-specific activities, as well as global health security. In FY 2019, U.S. global health funding totaled $11 billion.
- Federal BudgetThese global health budget summaries highlight key information about global health funding levels throughout the federal budget and appropriations process.
- u.s. government programs
This detailed report provides basic information about global health and the U.S. government’s response to global health challenges in low- and middle-income countries.
- global health budget
This primer provides an overview of congressional engagement in global health, including the structure of Congress and its role and key activities in global health.
- U.S. GOVERNMENT PROGRAMSAn updated list of key global health positions and officials in the U.S. government.
- pepfarView KFF’s publications about The U.S. President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR).