- Health Costs
This brief summarizes our recent polling on the public’s experiences with health care costs and the consequences of high costs on the uninsured and those with lower incomes.
- PRescription Drugs
This charticle draws on recent KFF poll findings to provide an in-depth look at the public’s attitudes toward prescription drugs and their prices. Results include Americans’ opinions on drug affordability, pharmaceutical companies, and various potential measures that could lower prices.
- medicaidA quick look at the public’s view of Medicaid, the government health insurance and long-term care program for low-income adults and children, from recent KFF polls.
- Racial Equity and Health Policy
The Survey on Race and Health is a joint project between KFF and ESPN’s The Undefeated exploring the public’s views and experiences on health care, racial discrimination, and the coronavirus pandemic.
- tracking pollOur signature survey project provides up-to-date data on the public’s health care views, knowledge, and experiences.
- interactiveSearch all KFF polls since 1992 by keyword and date to find full question wording and results.
- pollingKFF is a charter member of the American Association of Public Opinion Researchers’ transparency initiative.
- Charts & SlidesFrom single payer to prescription drugs to women’s health, polling chart packs assemble our recent polling on a variety of topics.