This charticle draws on recent KFF poll findings to provide an in-depth look at the public’s attitudes toward prescription drugs and their prices. Results include Americans’ opinions on drug affordability, pharmaceutical companies, and various potential measures that could lower prices.
This compiles key polling data examining the favorability of the Affordable Care Act and its provisions, including protections for people with pre-existing conditions.
This interactive chart allows users to track public opinion on the Affordable Care Act, from the inception of the law to the present, for subgroups based on age, race, income, gender, party identification and insurance status.
- Racial Equity and Health Policy
The Survey on Race and Health is a joint project between KFF and ESPN’s The Undefeated exploring the public’s views and experiences on health care, racial discrimination, and the coronavirus pandemic.
- medicaidA quick look at the public’s view of Medicaid, the government health insurance and long-term care program for low-income adults and children, from recent KFF polls.
- Health CostsThis data note summarizes the most recent Kaiser Family Foundation polling on the public’s experiences with and worries about health care costs.
This KFF poll finds the public largely supports laws that ban discrimination against people who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender.
- tracking pollOur signature survey project provides up-to-date data on the public’s health care views, knowledge, and experiences.
- interactiveSearch all KFF polls since 1992 by keyword and date to find full question wording and results.
- pollingKFF is a charter member of the American Association of Public Opinion Researchers’ transparency initiative.
- Charts & SlidesFrom single payer to prescription drugs to women’s health, polling chart packs assemble our recent polling on a variety of topics.
- affordable care actThis interactive captures trends in the public’s views of the ACA since 2010 for different demographic groups.