This interactive allows users to track public opinion on a national health plan using all nationally representatives polls conducted since 2016, with further analysis of how favorability toward such a plan may differ based on political party identification and question wording.
This interactive chart allows users to track public opinion on the Affordable Care Act, from the inception of the law to the present, for subgroups based on age, race, income, gender, party identification and insurance status.
- Racial Equity and Health Policy
The Survey on Race and Health is a joint project between KFF and ESPN’s The Undefeated exploring the public’s views and experiences on health care, racial discrimination, and the coronavirus pandemic.
- medicaidA quick look at the public’s view of Medicaid, the government health insurance and long-term care program for low-income adults and children, from recent KFF polls.
- Health CostsThis data note summarizes the most recent Kaiser Family Foundation polling on the public’s experiences with and worries about health care costs.
This slideshow captures trend data and key findings from our polling on Medicare-for-all, a public option and other national plans aimed at expanding public coverage.
This KFF poll finds the public largely supports laws that ban discrimination against people who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, or transgender in light of recent decisions made by the Trump administration to roll back protections for LGBTQ people, and the Supreme Court ruling to ban discrimination based on gender identity or sexual orientation in the workplace.
- tracking pollOur signature survey project provides up-to-date data on the public’s health care views, knowledge, and experiences.
- interactiveSearch all KFF polls since 1992 by keyword and date to find full question wording and results.
- pollingKFF is a charter member of the American Association of Public Opinion Researchers’ transparency initiative.
- Charts & SlidesFrom single payer to prescription drugs to women’s health, polling chart packs assemble our recent polling on a variety of topics.
- affordable care actThis interactive captures trends in the public’s views of the ACA since 2010 for different demographic groups.