Under the Senate ACA stabilization bill only insurers that exclude abortion coverage would be eligible for:
– Federal reinsurance funding,
– Invisible high-risk pools, and
– Cost-sharing reduction payments
- 10 states ban abortion coverage in most private plans
- 9 of these states allow sale of abortion riders
- No insurers offer abortion riders on individual market in these states
- Which employers are exempt from providing contraceptive coverage without cost sharing.
- What type of employers may seek an “accommodation” to avoid paying for contraceptives in their plans.