Medigap helps Medicare beneficiaries cover cost-sharing requirements and protect against catastrophic expenses.
Medicare spending was 15 percent of federal spending in 2017, and is projected to rise to 18 percent by 2028.
- Does CMMI cost or save federal dollars?
- Do people on Medicare know they are in a CMMI model? Can they opt out or in?
- Are ACOs the same as Medicare Advantage plans?
- Share rebates with enrollees
- Change the calculation of “TrOOP”
- Add an out-of-pocket limit to Part D and change reinsurance
- Relax Part D formulary standards
- Eliminate cost sharing for generics for low-income enrollees
The latest on ACOs, Bundled Payments and Medical Homes.
Our look at recent and proposed changes to Medicare prescription drug coverage and reimbursement in the Trump administration’s proposed federal budget and the Bipartisan Budget Act.
Read our annual spotlight on enrollment.
This report can help policymakers and the public understand recent trends in nursing facility care.