Including FAQs such as:
- Does CMMI cost or save federal dollars?
- Do people on Medicare know they are in a CMMI model? Can they opt out or in?
- Are ACOs the same as Medicare Advantage plans?
- What is private contracting in Medicare?
- How would recent proposals change Medicare laws on private contracting?
- What are the implications for beneficiaries and physicians?
- What are the potential effects on Medicare spending?
The latest on ACOs, Bundled Payments and Medical Homes.
Our look at recent and proposed changes to Medicare prescription drug coverage and reimbursement in the Trump administration’s proposed federal budget and the Bipartisan Budget Act.
Read our annual spotlight on enrollment.
How Will Medicare Advantage and Part D Plans Change in 2018?
Health Affairs Blog: Medicare Premium Support Proposals Could Increase Costs for Today’s Seniors, Despite Assurances
A look at how proposals to convert Medicare to a premium support system could lead to higher Medicare premiums and cost-sharing for seniors currently enrolled in the program, even if today’s seniors are “grandfathered” and the new system is phased-in for people ages 55 and younger.
This report can help policymakers and the public understand recent trends in nursing facility care.