Oct 27, 2017
Web Briefing: What Should Consumers Know about ACA Open Enrollment in Florida and Texas?
Oct 26, 2017
Web Briefing: What Should Consumers Know about ACA Open Enrollment in Illinois, Michigan, and Wisconsin?
Oct 24, 2017
Web Briefing: What Should Consumers Know about ACA Open Enrollment in Georgia, North Carolina, and South Carolina?
- Medicaid in Uncertain Times: Results from a 50-State Medicaid Budget Survey for State Fiscal Years 2017 and 2018 at a Forum with the National Association of Medicaid Directors
On Oct. 18, the Kaiser Family Foundation held a web briefing that examined key issues affecting this year’s annual enrollment period.
- Which employers are exempt from providing contraceptive coverage without cost sharing.
- What type of employers may seek an “accommodation” to avoid paying for contraceptives in their plans.
From Drew Altman
- 50-State Survey Finds Medicaid Enrollment Growth Slowing, with an Uptick in Spending Growth Driven by Provider Rate Increases and Rising Costs for Rx Drugs and Long-Term Care
- As Senate Weighs Bipartisan Stabilization Bill with Cost-Sharing Reduction Funding, Current Marketplace Enrollees Face Challenges with Affordability
- Poll: 7 in 10 Want the Trump Administration to Make the Affordable Care Act Work Rather Than Make it Fail