“The court decision on Kentucky’s Medicaid waiver may be more sweeping than has been recognized … it shows how any state proposal to impose work requirements, or make other changes that reduce coverage, could be immediately vulnerable to legal challenges.”
- Exposes children to trauma and stress
- Can lead to negative effects on development and physical and mental health
- Health consequences can be lifelong
Medigap helps Medicare beneficiaries cover cost-sharing requirements and protect against catastrophic expenses.
Our Medicaid wavier tracker captures approved and pending state waivers involving Medicaid expansion, work requirements, benefit restrictions and other categories.
- choose from hundreds of State Health Facts indicators
- compile data on health coverage, access, and costs, as well as demographic and economic data
- create interactive custom reports for a single state or multiple states
New Headquarters in China Basin Neighborhood Features Event Space
From Drew Altman
- In All But Four States, Seniors on Medicare Can Be Denied a Medigap Policy Due to Pre-existing Conditions, Except During Specified Windows of Opportunity
- Poll: Affording Health Care Tops Texans’ Financial Concerns; Almost 4 in 10 Report Problems Paying Medical Bills
- Federal Legislation Related to Medicaid and Opioids: What to Watch