The 12% overall decline compared with the first quarter of 2017 was mostly in off-exchange plans.
- Exposes children to trauma and stress
- Can lead to negative effects on development and physical and mental health
- Health consequences can be lifelong
Our Medicaid wavier tracker captures approved and pending state waivers involving Medicaid expansion, work requirements, benefit restrictions and other categories.
- choose from hundreds of State Health Facts indicators
- compile data on health coverage, access, and costs, as well as demographic and economic data
- create interactive custom reports for a single state or multiple states
New Headquarters in China Basin Neighborhood Features Event Space
From Drew Altman
- One Year after Hurricanes Irma and Maria, Recovery Has Progressed Slowly in Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands and Health Care Challenges Remain, Particularly in Mental Health
- When a Family Member is Detained or Deported, Immigrant Families Often Face Financial Hardship, Physical and Emotional Health Consequences and New Fears of Engaging with Public Programs
- The Washington Post/KFF Survey: Nearly a Year After Hurricane Maria, Over 8 in 10 Residents of Puerto Rico Report That the Storm Affected Their Lives in Major Ways, Including Losing Power for Months, Job Losses, Major Housing Damage, Drinking Water Shortages and New or Worsening Health Problems