- choose from hundreds of State Health Facts indicators
- compile data on health coverage, access, and costs, as well as demographic and economic data
- create interactive custom reports for a single state or multiple states
Nearly 20 Million Children Live in Immigrant Families that Could Be Affected by Evolving Immigration Policies
In 2016, nearly 20 million or one in four children had at least one immigrant parent, and nearly nine in ten (89% or 17.7 million) of these children were citizens.
New Headquarters in China Basin Neighborhood Features Event Space
From Drew Altman
Our Medicaid wavier tracker captures approved and pending state waivers involving Medicaid expansion, work requirements, benefit restrictions and other categories.
- Analysis: Most Short-Term Health Plans Don’t Cover Drug Treatment or Prescription Drugs, and None Cover Maternity Care
- Brief Examines Efforts to Create Health Plan Options that Don’t Comply with the Affordable Care Act’s Rules
- Nonelderly Adults with Opioid Addiction Covered by Medicaid Were Twice as Likely as those with Private Insurance or the Uninsured to Have Received Treatment in 2016