Our Medicaid wavier tracker captures approved and pending state waivers involving Medicaid expansion, work requirements, benefit restrictions and other categories.
- Which employers are exempt from providing contraceptive coverage without cost sharing.
- What type of employers may seek an “accommodation” to avoid paying for contraceptives in their plans.
- What Are States Proposing for Work Requirements in Medicaid?
- New KFF Resource Tracks Developments in States’ Section 1115 Medicaid Waivers
- In Focus: Immigrant Families, Including Immigrants Lawfully in the U.S. and Those Who Are Undocumented, Report Rising Fear and Anxiety Affecting Their Daily Lives and Health