On Oct. 18, the Kaiser Family Foundation held a web briefing that examined key issues affecting this year’s annual enrollment period.
Women's Health Policy
- Which employers are exempt from providing contraceptive coverage without cost sharing.
- What type of employers may seek an “accommodation” to avoid paying for contraceptives in their plans.
- What are Section 1115 Medicaid waivers?
- 33 states have 41 approved waivers; 18 states have 21 pending waivers.
- Detailed tables track waivers by state and topic.