- 8,462 individuals had lost coverage to date due to non-compliance as of Oct. 8
- 1,532 (2%) met the work and reporting requirements, and most were already meeting similar SNAP requirements
- 72 percent of enrollees were exempt from the reporting requirement
- Medicaid/CHIP enrollment likely to decline.
- Over 14M Medicaid and CHIP enrollees live in a household with a noncitizen.
- 94 percent of noncitizens who entered the U.S. without legal permanent resident status have characteristics the government could weigh against them in public charge determinations.
The detention or deportation of an individual can have major effects on families and communities.
Women's Health Policy
The Trump Administration proposed new regulations in June for the Federal Title X family planning program that could significantly impact the network of providers currently available to low-income women.