- Women’s Health PolicyFindings from case studies and focus groups of low-income women and their providers across five different communities will be released at a briefing on November 14.
- khnWhat emotional and practical challenges do family caregivers face? Join Kaiser Health News (KHN) for an in-depth look at the experience of caregivers on November 20.
- californiaPlease join us for an event on November 21st, where we will explore the public’s concerns about climate change and the impact climate change is having on Californian’s health and the health system.
- Women’s Health Policy
This report summarizes the major findings from case studies in five U.S. communities, highlighting cross-cutting themes and the degree to which low-income women in diverse communities face challenges in accessing reproductive and sexual health care.
- MedicareThe average person with traditional Medicare coverage paid $5,460 out of their own pocket for health care in 2016, including about $1,000 in out-of-pocket spending for long-term care facility services, averaged across all traditional Medicare beneficiaries.
- Disparities Policy
This chartpack provides data on demographics, health access and utilization, health status and outcomes, and health coverage by race and ethnicity to provide greater insight into the current status of disparities.
- Consumer assistanceFor 2019, total federal marketplace funding for Navigators will again be limited to $10 million. Grants have been awarded to 34 organizations in 31 states. Compared to 2016, federal Navigator funding for the coming year marks an 84% reduction, on average