More News In Global Health
The BMJ: Children’s health and wellbeing must be prioritized by governments, experts urge (Mahase, 2/20).
Devex: What is ‘mutual prosperity’ and what does it mean for U.K. aid? (Worley, 2/21).
The Lancet: Locust swarms in east Africa could be ‘a catastrophe’ (Devi, 2/22).
Reuters: Time running out to end Venezuela’s humanitarian crisis: Lima Group bloc (Ljunggren, 2/20).
STAT: Aided by machine learning, scientists find a novel antibiotic able to kill superbugs in mice (Ross, 2/20).
STAT: Gilead loses another challenge to a pair of U.S. patents for an HIV prevention pill (Silverman, 2/20).
U.N. News: Simple urine test could improve early detection of bladder cancer — WHO study (2/20).
U.N. News: ‘Deliberate starvation’ tactics used in South Sudan could be a war crime (2/20).
The KFF Daily Global Health Policy Report summarized news and information on global health policy from hundreds of sources, from May 2009 through December 2020. All summaries are archived and available via search.
- Maternal, Newborn and Child Health
- Programs, Funding & Financing
- Environment and Climate Change
- Health In Emergency Situations/Humanitarian Assistance
- Drug Resistance
- Treatment and Prevention Strategies
- Intellectual Property and Trade
- Non Communicable Disease/Chronic Disease
- Disease Diagnosis/Detection
- UN Agency