More News In Global Health
BBC News: Tunisian health minister resigns over 11 baby deaths (3/10).
CIDRAP News: New attack, case in high-risk village among latest Ebola perils (Schnirring, 3/11).
CIDRAP News: Sewage study highlights global antimicrobial resistance disparity (Dall, 3/11).
Dallas News: Ethiopians didn’t have a term for ‘stroke,’ so this Dallas doctor created one (Kuchment, 3/11).
Devex: What to expect from WTO’s 2019 Global Review of Aid for Trade (Cornish, 3/11).
GlobalPost/PRI: Blame game over aid leaves Syrian refugees stranded in desert ‘death’ camp (Carrié/Al Omar, 3/11).
The Guardian: Pathogens hitchhiking on plastics ‘could carry cholera from India to U.S.’ (McVeigh, 3/11).
The Guardian: Surge in chemical use ‘a threat to health and environment’ (Watts, 3/12).
Reuters: China lawmakers urge freeing up family planning as birth rates plunge (Stanway, 3/12).
Reuters: Deadly plague breaks out on Uganda-Congo border, WHO says (Miles, 3/12).
Science: Largest-ever HIV prevention study delivers sobering message (Cohen, 3/11).
U.S. News & World Report: Air Pollution Causes 8.8 Million Extra Deaths a Year (Trimble, 3/12).
- Maternal, Newborn and Child Health
- Health System Performance
- Drug Resistance
- Non Communicable Disease/Chronic Disease
- Intellectual Property and Trade
- Health In Emergency Situations/Humanitarian Assistance
- Environment and Climate Change
- Family Planning & Reproductive Health
- Disease Outbreaks
- Treatment and Prevention Strategies