More News In Global Health
Al Jazeera: Cancer patients in Yemen struggle to survive as options diminish (Gupta, 7/25).
BBC News: Making a drama out of a TB crisis (Sherriff, 7/25).
The Guardian: Alarm as Ugandan politicians back plans for compulsory HIV testing in schools (Okiror, 7/26).
The Lancet Infectious Diseases: New challenges to eradicating Guinea worm disease (Dumiak, August 2018).
News Deeply: To Boost Global Nutrition, Give Local Advocates More Tools: SUN Champion (Green, 7/25).
STAT: Zika’s power, destructive in fetuses, might be turned against tumors, scientists say (Branswell, 7/25).
Thomson Reuters Foundation: Bodies buried, Congo turns to next Ebola outbreak (Lazareva, 7/25).
U.N. News: Acute lack of funding threatens critical aid for Palestinians : U.N. agency (7/25).
- Non Communicable Disease/Chronic Disease
- Disease Diagnosis/Detection
- Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs)
- Treatment and Prevention Strategies
- Food Security and Nutrition
- Clinical Research/R&D
- Disease Outbreaks
- Health In Emergency Situations/Humanitarian Assistance
- Programs, Funding & Financing
- US Global Health Policy
- UN Agency