Web Briefing: The Future of Delivery System Reform in Medicare: Assessing the Evidence and Looking Ahead
On Tuesday, Nov. 28, 2017 at 12:30 p.m. ET, KFF will hold a public web briefing on the topic of delivery system reform in Medicare. It will explore the latest evidence on savings and quality among newer payments models (including ACOs, bundled payments and medical homes), and discuss future directions that the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) may consider in its effort to lower costs and improve care in the coming years. The briefing will include time for audience Q&A.
- Tricia Neuman, senior vice president at the Kaiser Family Foundation;
- Cristina Boccuti, associate director at the Kaiser Family Foundation;
- Amy Bassano, acting director at the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation;
- Mark Miller, executive director at the Medicare Payment Advisory Commission; and
- Farzad Mostashari, chief executive officer at Aledade.