Today’s Topics In Health Disparities
The Kaiser Family Foundation presents a series of live, interactive webcasts devoted to addressing a range of issues relating to health and health care disparities in the United States. Each discussion will feature a panel of experts tackling current issues in health disparities and answering questions from webcast viewers.
- What Might Health Reform Mean for Women of Color?
- Is the Health Care System Ready for Health Reform?
- The Effect of the Economic Downturn on the Health of Communities of Color
- Are Health Disparities Back on the National Agenda? Examining the Impact of a New Administration and Congress
- Race and Genetics: The Future of Personalized Medicine
- State Initiatives to Reduce Racial and Ethnic Health Disparities
- Immigration and Health Care: What are the Policy Choices?
- What Are the Current Federal Legislative Efforts to Address Health Disparities between Racial and Ethnic Groups? Part 1 Part 2
- What Would it Take to Eliminate the Disproportionate Burden of HIV/AIDS Among African-Americans?
- Why are Expansions in Coverage Important?
- Is the U.S. Making Progress in Reducing Disparities in Health Care Access and Quality?
Please note: the video is no longer available. If you have an urgent need for the video, you may contact us (choose “problem with video” on the form) and we will try to locate the video. Include the URL for this page in your message to us.
For KFF reference: