Virtual Briefing About the Coronavirus Pandemic
KFF Mar 31, 2020
KFF’s Jen Kates and Josh Michaud on March 30 were the featured guests in The Commonwealth Club of California’s continuing virtual series on the coronavirus outbreak.
Among the topics discussed were:
- How does this epidemic compare to previous ones?
- What goes into epidemiological models, how do they work and how reliable are they?
- Who is at greatest risk for getting sick?
- Was China’s approach to social distancing more effective?
- When will we be able to relax social distancing measures?
- When people recover will they have immunity?
- What are Americans’ views on the epidemic?