WEBCAST: AIDS 2012 Monday Webcasts Now Available
The following webcasts are now available at http://www.kff.org/AIDS2012.
Monday – http://globalhealth.kff.org/AIDS2012.aspx#July23
- Plenary: Ending the Epidemic: Turning the Tide Together
- Official Press Conference – July 23
- Improving Effectiveness and Efficiency in the HIV Response
- Health Disparities and the U.S. MSM HIV Epidemic
- How Do We Get There? Country Planning for Maximum Impact
- Can Public-Private Partnerships Help Those Who Think Globally, Act Locally?
- Prevention Today: What’s the Right Mix?
- Comprehensive HIV Prevention for People Who Use Drugs: Ways Forward for Inclusion of Needle and Syringe Exchange Programmes
- Regional Session: Sustainable Development and HIV – A Caribbean Agenda
- In-Country Ownership Solutions for Leadership and Accountability
- Treatment as Prevention: Is It Time for Action?
- Young and Restless Youth Leadership: Together We Can
The KFF Daily Global Health Policy Report summarized news and information on global health policy from hundreds of sources, from May 2009 through December 2020. All summaries are archived and available via search.