WEBCAST: AIDS 2012 Wednesday Webcasts Now Available
The following webcasts are now available at http://www.kff.org/AIDS2012.
Wednesday – http://globalhealth.kff.org/AIDS2012.aspx#July25
- Plenary: Turning the Tide on Transmission
- Official Press Conference – July 25
- Regional Session: Connecting the Dots: HIV and AIDS in the Context of the Black Diaspora
- Youth and HIV: Risks and Interventions in the 21st Century
- National HIV Strategies: High Level Political Leadership
- Celebrating the Frontline: The Red Ribbon Award for Innovative Community Responses to AIDS
- The U.S. Congress and the Global AIDS Epidemic Special Session
- Getting to Zero: Community Style
- Turning the Tide in the HIV and AIDS Epidemic in Washington, D.C.
- Stigma: Breaking the Silences – Dealing with Stigma and Exclusion for PLHIV and HIV/AIDS Affected Populations
- Regional Session on USA and Canada