WEBCAST: AIDS 2012 Tuesday Webcasts Now Available
The following webcasts are now available at http://www.kff.org/AIDS2012.
Tuesday – http://globalhealth.kff.org/AIDS2012.aspx#July24
- Plenary: Challenges and Solutions
- Official Press Conference – July 24
- China, India, South Africa, Brazil: How Will They Use Their Leadership to Advance the AIDS Response?
- The Role of Faith-Based Organizations in Turning the Tide on the HIV Pandemic
- ARV Controversies and Challenges: When to Start, What to Start?
- Strategic Use of Resources: Doing the Right Things with the Right Money Mix
- The Global Commission on HIV and the Law: A Movement for HIV Law Reform
- HIV at 50+
- The Lancet 2012 Special Theme Series: Men Who Have Sex with Men and HIV
- Healthcare Workforce: Who Cares and Where?
The KFF Daily Global Health Policy Report summarized news and information on global health policy from hundreds of sources, from May 2009 through December 2020. All summaries are archived and available via search.