More News In Global Health
Christian Science Monitor: Melinda Gates: What she’s learned (Tyson, 9/18).
CNBC: Bill and Melinda Gates: No matter where you’re born, ‘life will be harder if you are born a girl’ (Clifford, 9/18).
Inside Philanthropy: No Water or Toilets in Health Facilities? That’s Horrifying — And Funders Are Paying Attention (Barnett, 9/17).
Reuters: Unsafe sex: Argentina crisis deflates condom sales as costs rise (Sigal, 9/19).
SciDev.Net: Climate change, fake news top global health concerns (Vesper, 9/18).
Xinhua: Over 85 mln rural women receive free cervical cancer checks: white paper (9/19).
Xinhua: U.N. says private sector key to boost access to contraceptives in Kenya (9/18).
Xinhua: Kenya to host global population summit in November (9/18).
- Gates Foundation
- Water and Sanitation
- Health System Performance
- Quality of Care
- Treatment and Prevention Strategies
- Environment and Climate Change
- Non Communicable Disease/Chronic Disease
- Women's Health
- Access to Health Services
- Family Planning & Reproductive Health
- Global Health Conferences and Meetings