More News In Global Health
Agence France-Presse: Eradicating polio in Pakistan, an endless battle (Lovett/Martin, 5/30).
Al Jazeera: Philippines: Dying For Gold (5/30).
Associated Press: Mozambique seeks $3.2 billion to recover from cyclones (Anna, 5/30).
Devex: Is Canada’s feminist foreign aid policy working? (Halais, 5/31).
The Lancet: UNAIDS survey aligns with so-called fourth 90 for HIV/AIDS (Webster, 6/1).
The Lancet: Brazil sues cigarette manufacturers for public health costs (Alves, 6/1).
U.N. News: A major win for transgender rights: U.N. health agency drops ‘gender identity disorder’ as official diagnosis (5/30).
U.N. News: Syria: Thousands of children ‘hemmed in’ by ‘brutal and gratuitous’ spike in violence (5/30).
UPI: Shortage of tuberculosis drugs looms in North Korea (Maresca, 5/30).
VOA News: WHO: More Than 40% of Smokers Worldwide Die from Lung Diseases (Schlein, 5/30).
The KFF Daily Global Health Policy Report summarized news and information on global health policy from hundreds of sources, from May 2009 through December 2020. All summaries are archived and available via search.
- Non Communicable Disease/Chronic Disease
- Environment and Climate Change
- Programs, Funding & Financing
- Women's Health
- Treatment and Prevention Strategies
- Private Sector Involvement
- LGBT/MSM/Gay and Bisexual
- Health In Emergency Situations/Humanitarian Assistance
- Maternal, Newborn and Child Health
- Access to Health Services