More News In Global Health
Agence France-Presse: Eradicating polio in Pakistan, an endless battle (Lovett/Martin, 5/30).
Al Jazeera: Philippines: Dying For Gold (5/30).
Associated Press: Mozambique seeks $3.2 billion to recover from cyclones (Anna, 5/30).
Devex: Is Canada’s feminist foreign aid policy working? (Halais, 5/31).
The Lancet: UNAIDS survey aligns with so-called fourth 90 for HIV/AIDS (Webster, 6/1).
The Lancet: Brazil sues cigarette manufacturers for public health costs (Alves, 6/1).
U.N. News: A major win for transgender rights: U.N. health agency drops ‘gender identity disorder’ as official diagnosis (5/30).
U.N. News: Syria: Thousands of children ‘hemmed in’ by ‘brutal and gratuitous’ spike in violence (5/30).
UPI: Shortage of tuberculosis drugs looms in North Korea (Maresca, 5/30).
VOA News: WHO: More Than 40% of Smokers Worldwide Die from Lung Diseases (Schlein, 5/30).
- Non Communicable Disease/Chronic Disease
- Environment and Climate Change
- Programs, Funding & Financing
- Women's Health
- Treatment and Prevention Strategies
- Private Sector Involvement
- LGBT/MSM/Gay and Bisexual
- Health In Emergency Situations/Humanitarian Assistance
- Maternal, Newborn and Child Health
- Access to Health Services