The Future of Medi-Cal: Challenges at the Federal, State, and County Level
This issue brief explores how California and other states are attempting to preserve a meaningful set of benefits under Medicaid during the current budget crisis, when services are most needed and state resources are most scarce. This brief is being distributed in Sacramento at the latest California Health Policy Roundtable on Tuesday, May 13, 2003.
- Invitation to the California Health Policy Roundtable
- Issue Brief:
- Presentation by Victoria Wachino, Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured
- Medicaid: Fiscal Challenges to Coverage
- State Budget Constraints: The Impact on Medicaid
- California Section 1115 Waiver