- What are health and health care disparities?
- Why do these disparities matter?
- What is the status of disparities today?
- What are key initiatives to address disparities?
- What is at stake looking forward?
- Exposes children to trauma and stress
- Can lead to negative effects on development and physical and mental health
- Health consequences can be lifelong
Nearly 20 Million Children Live in Immigrant Families that Could Be Affected by Evolving Immigration Policies
Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender people often face challenges and barriers to accessing needed health services and, as a result, can experience worse health outcomes.