Huffington Post Opinion Pieces Published In Recognition Of World AIDS Day
The Huffington Post features a webpage collecting articles, videos, and opinion pieces on World AIDS Day, observed annually on December 1. The following opinion pieces, among others, were published on the page.
- Mitchell Besser: “World AIDS Day: Mobile Messaging Limits Mother-to-Child Transmission” (11/30).
- Kolleen Bouchane: “U.S. AIDS Blueprint: Fight AIDS and TB Together” (11/30).
- Lucica Ditiu, Ashley Judd: “Ending AIDS? Not Without Ending Tuberculosis” (12/1).
- David Furnish: “We Must Act Now to Achieve an AIDS-Free Generation” (12/1).
- Ambassador Eric Goosby: “World AIDS Day 2012: PEPFAR’s Blueprint for an AIDS-Free Generation” (11/30).
- Michel Kazatchkine: “Can Ukraine Lead the Fight Against HIV/AIDS in Eastern Europe and Central Asia?” (12/1).
- Margaret McGlynn, Jim Connolly: “A World Free of HIV and TB?” (12/1).
- Mphu Keneiloe Ramatlapeng: “World AIDS Day: 25 Years of Progress” (12/1).
- Rep. Charles Rangel (D-N.Y.): “Toward an AIDS-Free Generation” (11/30).
- Michel Sidibe: “From Despair to Hope” (11/29).