Media Availability on the U.S. Supreme Court’s King v. Burwell Decision
On Thursday, June 25, the Kaiser Family Foundation held a media-only conference call with key experts to explain the U.S. Supreme Court’s decision in the King v. Burwell case and to answer questions about its implications.
During the call, Kaiser’s experts on the Affordable Care Act, private insurance, state marketplaces, public opinion and other issues answered reporters’ questions about what the decision means and its policy, political and legal implications.
>> Can’t see the audio player? Click here to download it.
- Mollyann Brodie, senior vice president
- Gary Claxton, vice president
- Cynthia Cox, associate director, Program for the Study of Health Reform & Private Insurance
- Larry Levitt, senior vice president
- MaryBeth Musumeci, associate director, Kaiser Commission on Medicaid and the Uninsured
- Karen Pollitz, senior fellow, health reform and private insurance
- Jennifer Tolbert, director of state health reform