Medicaid Managed Care Market Tracker
Medicaid MCO State-Level Enrollment Data
Medicaid MCO-Level Data
- Medicaid MCO Enrollment by Plan and Parent Firm, 2017
- Medicaid MCO Enrollment by Plan and Parent Firm, March 2019
- Medicaid MCO Quality Ratings
Medicaid MCO Parent Firm-Level Data
Medicaid MCO State-Level Spending Data
Medicaid MCO State-Level Access Standards & Quality Initiatives Data
- Medicaid MCO Access Standards: Primary Care
- States Reporting Medicaid Managed Care Requirements for Alternative Provider Payment Models (APMs)
- Performance Measure Focus Areas for Medicaid Managed Care Incentives
Medicaid Managed Care State-Level Data
- Medicaid Enrollment in Managed Care by Plan Type
- Dual Eligible Enrollment in Medicaid Managed Care, by Plan Type
- Total Medicaid Enrollment in Managed Long-Term Services and Supports (MLTSS)
- Limited Benefit Medicaid Managed Care Program Enrollment
- States using Medicaid Managed Care “In Lieu of” Authority for Inpatient Treatment in an IMD
- States Reporting Social Determinant of Health Related Policies Required in Medicaid Managed Care Contracts
about this data collection
This Data Collection, the Medicaid Managed Care Market Tracker, provides information related to risk-based Medicaid managed care organizations (MCOs) that provide comprehensive services, including acute care services and, in some cases, long-term services and supports as well, to Medicaid enrollees. In addition, the Tracker provides information on parent firms that own Medicaid MCOs in two or more states.
Separate from the comprehensive Medicaid MCO-related indicators, the tracker also includes a collection of other broader managed care state-level data which show enrollment in any “managed care” models including Primary Care Case Management (PCCM) programs, prepaid ambulatory or inpatient health plans (PHPs), and the Program for All-inclusive Care for the Elderly (PACE).
The data in the Medicaid Managed Care Tracker are current to the date or period specified in the sources for each table.
The information in this Tracker is public information and may be reproduced with appropriate citation.