Health Insurance and Your Federal Income Tax Return

I received a form 1095-A from the Marketplace, but I believe information on it is incorrect. What do I do?

Ver en Español

You should contact the Marketplace to call the mistake to their attention and request a corrected form 1095-A.  Information on 1095-A is also reported to the IRS, so it is important that you get a corrected form before you file your income tax return.

While we have made every effort to provide accurate information in these FAQs, people should contact the health insurance Marketplace or Medicaid agency in their state for guidance on their specific circumstances.