Adultos jóvenes y estudiantes

¿Mis padres tienen que reclamarme como dependiente en sus impuestos para permanecer en su plan de salud hasta los 26 años?

View in English
No. No necesita ser un dependiente en la declaración de impuestos para continuar en la cobertura de salud como dependiente.

While we have made every effort to provide accurate information in these FAQs, people should contact the health insurance Marketplace or Medicaid agency in their state for guidance on their specific circumstances.

The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation Headquarters: 185 Berry St., Suite 2000, San Francisco, CA 94107 | Phone 650-854-9400
Washington Offices and Barbara Jordan Conference Center: 1330 G Street, NW, Washington, DC 20005 | Phone 202-347-5270 | Email Alerts: | |

Filling the need for trusted information on national health issues, the Kaiser Family Foundation is a nonprofit organization based in San Francisco, California.