2 out of 3,143 counties nationally are at risk of going without an insurer offering plans on the 2018 marketplace.
- Subsidies for People with Individual Market Plans
- States’ Role in Regulations
- Women’s Health
Insurer financial data through the first quarter of 2017 suggest the individual market has been stabilizing and insurers in this market are regaining profitability.
- Number of Traditional & Expansion Medicaid Enrollees
- Federal & Expansion Medicaid Spending Amounts
- Reduction in Number of People without Insurance, 2013-2015
- Estimated Number of People with Declinable Pre-Existing Condition