out of 3,143 counties are at risk of zero insurers offering plans on the 2018 marketplace.
- Subsidies for People with Individual Market Plans
- States’ Role in Regulations
- Women’s Health
Insurer financial data through the first quarter of 2017 suggest the individual market has been stabilizing and insurers in this market are regaining profitability.
- Number of Traditional & Expansion Medicaid Enrollees
- Federal & Expansion Medicaid Spending Amounts
- Reduction in Number of People without Insurance, 2013-2015
- Estimated Number of People with Declinable Pre-Existing Condition
While more healthy people could purchase non-ACA compliant plans with substantially lower premiums,
people with pre-existing conditions could face higher premiums under the suggested amendment to BCRA