Kaiser Health News
of the public, including nearly all Democrats and 72% of Independents, favor a bipartisan effort to improve the ACA, rather than Republicans continuing their efforts to repeal it.
Including, for Each State:
- Number of Traditional & Expansion Medicaid Enrollees
- Federal & Expansion Medicaid Spending Amounts
- Reduction in Number of People without Insurance, 2013-2015
- Estimated Number of People with Declinable Pre-Existing Condition
Women's Health Policy
- Subsidies for People with Individual Market Plans
- States’ Role in Regulations
- Women’s Health
38 out of 3,143 counties nationally are at risk of going without an insurer offering plans on the 2018 marketplace.
Insurer financial data through the first quarter of 2017 suggest the individual market has been stabilizing and insurers in this market are regaining profitability.
Our summary reviews findings from 108 studies of the impact of state Medicaid expansions under the ACA published between January 2014 and January 2017.
A look at Medicaid’s role for 52 million nonelderly children and adults living in the most rural areas in the United States.