Medicaid Waiver Tracker: Approved and Pending Section 1115 Waivers by State
Published: Jun 26, 2020
This page aggregates tracking information on pending and approved Section 1115 Medicaid waivers. Scroll down or click on the links below to jump to resources such as an overview map and figure, detailed waiver topic tables, and explanatory briefs.
For information on Section 1115 waiver approvals related to COVID-19, see our Medicaid Emergency Authority Tracker.
- Detailed Topic Tables:
- Map: All Approved and Pending Waivers by Topic
- State Tables:
- Definitions and Other Notes
- Related Briefs and Resources
Also of Interest
- A View from the States: Key Medicaid Policy Changes: Results from a 50-State Medicaid Budget Survey for State Fiscal Years 2019 and 2020
- Texas Residents’ Views on State and National Health Policy Priorities
- Medicaid and CHIP Eligibility, Enrollment, Renewal, and Cost Sharing Policies as of January 2018: Findings from a 50-State Survey
- Medicaid Managed Care Plans and Access to Care: Results from the Kaiser Family Foundation 2017 Survey of Medicaid Managed Care Plans