Message About Global Health Facts
The Global Health Facts section of this website is no longer active, as of April 7, 2016.
For information on global health policy, including the U.S. government’s role in global health, please visit our global health topic page. For information on U.S. government funding for global health, including both trends over time and through the appropriations process, see our U.S. Global Health Budget Tracker.
Data formally posted on Global Health Facts are available for download from the original sources (see list of select sources below). Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
- HIV – See UNAIDS, Data analysis
- TB, Malaria, Maternal and Child Health, Health expenditure, Health Workforce – See WHO, Global Health Observatory data repository
- Vaccine preventable diseases – See WHO, Immunization surveillance, assessment and monitoring
- U.S. Government Programs – See State Department, Foreign Assistance Dashboard
- Demography & Population – See CIA, The World Factbook
- Income & the Economy – See World Bank, World Development Indicators