Greater Than AIDS
A leading public information response to the U.S. domestic HIV/AIDS epidemic with a focus on areas and people most affected. Emphasizing hope, unity and personal empowerment, Greater Than AIDS is about what is possible when we come together. Through targeted media messages and community outreach, Greater Than AIDS and its partners work to increase knowledge and understanding and confront the stigma surrounding HIV/AIDS, while promoting actions to stem its spread.
Today in the United States, there are more than 1.2 million people living with HIV.
- 2017, National Survey of Young Adults on HIV/AIDS
- 2015, Public Attitudes and Knowledge About HIV/AIDS in Georgia
- 2014, HIV/AIDS In The Lives Of Gay And Bisexual Men In The United States
- 2012, National Survey Of Teens And Young Adults On HIV/AIDS
- 2012, Summary Of Findings: Greater Than AIDS 13-Market Survey (PDF)
- 2012, Survey Of Americans On HIV/AIDS
- 2011, HIV/AIDS At 30: A Public Opinion Perspective
- 2012, AIDS In Gay America: Findings From Focus Groups
- 2010, AIDS In Black America: Findings From Focus Groups