State Health Facts
More than 800 up-to-date health indicators at the state level can be mapped, ranked, and downloaded. Learn more
Featured IndicatorAffordable Care Act
Marketplace Average Benchmark Premiums
Explore New & Updated Indicators
- Community Health Center Revenues by Payer Source
- Community Health Center Patients by Payer Source
- Community Health Center Delivery Sites and Patient Visits
- Percent of Children Whose Family Members Avoiding Changing Jobs Due to Concerns About Maintaining Health Insurance in Past 12 Months
- Weight Status of Children Ages 10-17
- Percent of Children with Pre-Existing Conditions
- Medicaid Spending Per Medicare-Medicaid Enrollee
- Number of Medicare-Medicaid Enrollees Based on Medicare Claims Data
- Median Annual Household Income
- Total Disabled Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) Beneficiaries, Ages 18-64
- Status of State Adoption of 12-Months Postpartum Coverage in Medicaid
- Poverty Rate by Age
Explore Custom State Reports
Create a custom report compiling data across health topics for a single state or multiple states.
See a sample report on reported legal abortions by states and age group
Explore Additional State-Level Data Tools
Women's Health Policy
On June 24, 2022, the Supreme Court issued its decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health, overturning Roe v. Wade, eliminating the federal standard protecting the right to abortion. Across the nation, states are reacting by implementing bans or protecting access to abortion. It is now up to each state to establish laws protecting or…More
What percentage of people are covered by Medicaid in your state? Our State Medicaid fact sheets provide a snapshot with key data for Medicaid in every state related to current coverage, access, and financing, as well as a politics section for each state.
Track recent state actions to extend Medicaid postpartum coverage beyond the required 60 days.
This Medicaid waiver tracker page aggregates tracking information on pending and approved Section 1115 Medicaid waivers. It includes resources such as figures, detailed waiver topic tables, and explanatory briefs.
These state profiles capture the variations across states in the number and characteristics of Medicare beneficiaries through the Medicare Savings Programs and Medicare’s Part D Low-Income Subsidy.
This page displays an interactive map of the current status of state decisions on the Affordable Care Act’s Medicaid expansion. Additional Medicaid expansion resources are listed (with links) below the map.