More News In Global Health
Axios: A good news story from Davos (Snyder, 1/26).
Devex: Elissa Golberg on Canada’s development finance efforts (Saldinger, 1/28).
Devex: Leprosy community asks if their magic bullet really is magic (Root, 1/28).
Forbes: WHO Suggests Cancer Drug Prices Are Too High (Reisinger, 1/25).
Fox News: Ebola virus found in bat in West Africa for the first time, scientists say (Farber, 1/26).
The Guardian: Revealed: ‘dozens’ of girls subjected to breast-ironing in U.K. (Lazareva, 1/26).
International Business Times: Does India have enough funds for its next polio vaccination drive? (Malik, 1/26).
U.N. News: U.N. chief welcomes announcement by Emir of Qatar to allocate $50 million to support Syrian refugees, displaced persons (1/25).
Wall Street Journal: Mexico’s New Focus to Stem Violent Culture: Children (Whelan/Forero, 1/26).
The KFF Daily Global Health Policy Report summarized news and information on global health policy from hundreds of sources, from May 2009 through December 2020. All summaries are archived and available via search.
- Global Health Conferences and Meetings
- Programs, Funding & Financing
- Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs)
- Non Communicable Disease/Chronic Disease
- Access to Health Services
- Adolescent Health
- Family Planning & Reproductive Health
- Health In Emergency Situations/Humanitarian Assistance
- Maternal, Newborn and Child Health