More News In Global Health
Axios: A good news story from Davos (Snyder, 1/26).
Devex: Elissa Golberg on Canada’s development finance efforts (Saldinger, 1/28).
Devex: Leprosy community asks if their magic bullet really is magic (Root, 1/28).
Forbes: WHO Suggests Cancer Drug Prices Are Too High (Reisinger, 1/25).
Fox News: Ebola virus found in bat in West Africa for the first time, scientists say (Farber, 1/26).
The Guardian: Revealed: ‘dozens’ of girls subjected to breast-ironing in U.K. (Lazareva, 1/26).
International Business Times: Does India have enough funds for its next polio vaccination drive? (Malik, 1/26).
U.N. News: U.N. chief welcomes announcement by Emir of Qatar to allocate $50 million to support Syrian refugees, displaced persons (1/25).
Wall Street Journal: Mexico’s New Focus to Stem Violent Culture: Children (Whelan/Forero, 1/26).
- Global Health Conferences and Meetings
- Programs, Funding & Financing
- Neglected Tropical Diseases (NTDs)
- Non Communicable Disease/Chronic Disease
- Access to Health Services
- Adolescent Health
- Family Planning & Reproductive Health
- Health In Emergency Situations/Humanitarian Assistance
- Maternal, Newborn and Child Health