Accounts Payable Clerk
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
STATUS: Full-time; Two-year term position with possibility of extension; Non-Exempt
PROGRAM AREA: Finance
KFF, a non-profit organization, is a leader in health policy analysis, polling and survey research, health journalism and communication. KFF serves as a non-partisan source of facts, information, and analysis for policymakers, the media, the health care community, and the public.
KFF is seeking an Accounts Payable Clerk position to provide support to the Accounting Department by performing a variety of duties in connection with accounts payable processing. The position requires someone with a commitment to accuracy and detail, as well as strong communication and interpersonal skills.
This full-time position will be based in KFF’s headquarters in San Francisco, California. This is a two-year term position with the possibility of extension if the funding is available. Competitive salary commensurate with experience and qualifications, and includes an excellent benefits package.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Process and code check requests;
• Audit and code employee expense reports;
• Enter disbursements into GP Dynamic accounting system;
• Process check runs;
• File paid vouchers;
• Research payment history;
• Account reconciliations; and
• Take on special projects and provide assistance, as needed.
Minimum Desired Experience and Skills:
• Experience with accounts payable procedures;
• Knowledge of automated accounts payable systems (GP Dynamic, a plus);
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy;
• Excellent math and organizational skills;
• Basic knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word;
• Ability to work well independently as well as in a collaborative setting; and
• Two or more of years college education, preferred.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please submit a cover letter, resume, and references as separate attachments to firstname.lastname@example.org labeling your documents “Last Name_First Name_Document Title” and including “AP Clerk” in the email heading. No phone inquiries please.
KFF is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will consider for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, arrest or conviction records, or other categories protected under the law.