KFF Health Tracking Poll - June 2020
- Racism, Protests, and Racial Disparities
- Coronavirus, Delayed Care and 2020 Election
Racism, Protests, and Racial Disparities
- “N.Y. Bans Chokeholds and Approves Other Measures to Restrict Police”. The New York Times. (June 12, 2020). https://www.nytimes.com/2020/06/12/nyregion/50a-repeal-police-floyd.html
- “Amash, Pressley introduce bipartisan legislation to end qualified immunity” (June 4, 2020). https://amash.house.gov/media/press-releases/amash-pressley-introduce-bipartisan-legislation-end-qualified-immunity
- “Communities of Color at Higher Risk for Health and Economic Challenges due to COVID-19”. KFF. (April 7, 2020). https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/issue-brief/communities-of-color-at-higher-risk-for-health-and-economic-challenges-due-to-covid-19/.
- “COVID-19 in Racial and Ethnic Minority Groups.” Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/racial-ethnic-minorities.html