- Global Health PolicyDonor government support for global family planning efforts totaled US$1.50 billion in 2018, up 19% from 2017 (US$1.26 billion) – and the highest level since tracking efforts began following the London Summit on Family Planning in 2012.
- MedicareMillions of Medicare Part D enrollees face increases in premiums and other costs in 2020 if they don’t switch plans during open enrollment, which ends Dec. 7.
- Disparities Policy
This chartpack provides data on demographics, health access and utilization, health status and outcomes, and health coverage by race and ethnicity to provide greater insight into the current status of disparities.
- Consumer assistanceFor 2019, total federal marketplace funding for Navigators will again be limited to $10 million. Grants have been awarded to 34 organizations in 31 states. Compared to 2016, federal Navigator funding for the coming year marks an 84% reduction, on average
- khnWhat emotional and practical challenges do family caregivers face? Join Kaiser Health News (KHN) for an in-depth look at the experience of caregivers on November 20.
- californiaPlease join us for an event on November 21st, where we will explore the public’s concerns about climate change and the impact climate change is having on Californian’s health and the health system.
- videoA panel of providers and community leaders serving low-income women from MO, PA, MT, CA, and AL offered perspectives & observations on access to reproductive and sexual health care in our D.C. conference center.